Availability & Contact
- Monday: 10am-3pm
- Tuesday: 10am-4pm
- Thursday: 11-2pm (11:am to 12:30 Adult Intermediate / Advanced)
- Friday: 1.30- 2:30pm (Adult Beginner / Refresher)
- Contact Paul on 07769275127 / email@example.com
- Education & Professional Training
- PTR Professional level 5 & Elite Performance Qualified:
- RPT National Professional level 5: LTA Licensed Coach. ERSA Member:
- Member of Babolat Official Stringing Team: UKRSA Club Stringer & Racquet Technician: BTEC
- National Diploma Leisure Studies & Management:
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 1 & 2: Degree in Sport & Recreation and Allied Occupations First Aid Trained, DBS Checked
- Currently Working with a nationally ranked U14 Boy who is entering Tennis Europe tournaments and Junior ITF’s.
- Assistant Director of Tennis at Boys camp In North America where I was responsible for 150 boys and a staff of 10 coaches.
- Director of Tennis at Girls summer camp in North America where I was responsible for 17 coaches & over 300 girls.
- The successful set up of resort tennis management programs that are still running today. *The success of a freelance tennis coaching service for over 17 years.
- Worked with Bahrain U14 National player for 9 months, significantly improving his win/loss record.
- Part of the Babolat official stringing team for the International ATP & WTA Eastbourne Tournament 2011,2012 & 2013.
- Established and set up ‘Performance Stringing’, my own stringing and customization business.